This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
The Central Pennsylvania Figure Skating Club (CPFSC) is a non-profit organization established in 1995, and is a member club of United States Figure Skating- national governing body of the sport of figure skating. The mission of CPFSC is to encourage the participation, practice, instruction and involvement of its members in all disciplines of skating recognized and endorsed by USFS.
CPFSC provides opportunities for its members to test and advance their skills and skating level, perform exhibitions, and participate in seminars to improve their knowledge and understanding of the sport both on and off the ice. CPFSC also organizes, sponsors, and facilitates competitions for the purpose of promoting figure skating in the Central Pennsylvania area while stimulating interest and awareness of the sport. Lastly, CPFSC strives to host events that support the local community and its charitable organizations.
Membership is open to individuals who are skaters as well as those interested in supporting the development and growth of figure skating at a local level. CPFSC requires a parent to register for membership with the skater if the skater is under the age of 18. The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30. Full Membership includes a subscription to Skating magazine, voting rights, special discounts and incentives and the right to test, participate, and compete in U.S. sanctioned events.
• Eligibility to participate in the EXCEL SKATING ACADEMY
• One FREE test at home club test session - *FULL MEMBERS ONLY*
• 1-year U.S. Figure Skating & Central Pennsylvania Figure Skating Club Membership.
• 1-year subscription to Skating magazine (one per household)
• Discount on freestyle ice sessions at Twin Ponds (10 sessions for $85) *FULL MEMBERS ONLY*
• 15% Discount on ice contract at Twin Ponds – *FULL MEMBERS ONLY*
• Discounted test fees at CPFSC- sponsored and reciprocal club test sessions
• Free Performance Participation in Club sponsored ice shows
• CPFSC Email News and Updates
• Club parties and extra special events
• Opportunities to purchase discount or special tickets to ice shows at Giant Center
• $250 travel stipend & reimbursement of registration fees for all qualifying level competitors at USFS
• Regional, Sectional, or National championship events – *FULL MEMBERS ONLY*
• Discounted fees for club-sponsored camps, clinics and workshops
• Opportunities to volunteer in club activities that support the sport of figure skating
• Testing Incentive Gift Card Program (choice of $10 gift card for skaters passing tests) – *FULL MEMBERS ONLY*
*Members must meet minimum volunteer criteria during 2020-2021 membership to be eligible to receive benefits during the 2021-2022 membership year.
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.